At B.I.C Markets, we aim to consistently provide a high standard of service to all our clients. We do recognize, however, that we may not always be able to live up to your expectations.
Should you wish to raise a complaint on any aspect of the services provided by B.I.C Markets, please contact Client Support on (855) 023 966 669; or alternatively email us at [email protected]
We have established an internal dispute resolution policy to ensure that your complaint is dealt with efficiently and by the correct person. We will seek to resolve your complaint within 7 days or such further time period that may reasonably be required given the nature of the complaint.
To help us investigate and resolve your complaint as quickly as possible and with minimum inconvenience to you, please make sure you give us as much information as possible, including:
- Your name, date of birth and address
- Your trading account number and order number(s)
- A clear description of your complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to put it right
- Copies of any relevant documents, such as letters, screenshot, trading statements, etc.
- A daytime telephone number where we can contact you
If the Client Support Team are unable to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, you may refer your case to our Compliance Department. Please set out your complaint clearly in writing to:
B.I.C Markets Co Ltd – Compliance Department
Level 2, B.I.C Bank Building
462 Monivong Blvd
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Our Compliance Department will:
- Send you a prompt written acknowledgement
- Carry out an impartial review of the complaint
- Issue you a final response within 45 days of the complaint logged date setting out our view and your options.