How does it work?
To take advantage of our ‘Refer a Friend’ cash bonus, simply share your unique referral link through Facebook, Twitter, email or even your blog. Then, when your friend opens an account, funds it with a minimum $500, and starts trading live with us, you will receive your $100 credit bonus.
All you need to do to get started is complete the opt-in form above, and we will send you your unique link so you can start referring friends today.
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions below to ensure eligibility, or contact [email protected] to find out more.
Refer a Friend Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Refer a Friend is offered by B.I.C Markets Co Ltd (herein “the Company” or “B.I.C Markets”) to the Company’s clients.
- By participating in this promotion, both the client and the Referrer (existing client) acknowledge they have read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the Company’s Terms and Conditions.
- Any Client referred by the Referrer to B.I.C Markets under the Refer a Friend Promotion, must be a genuine new client that opens a new live account (meaning, not a “demo” account) via the relevant link provided by B.I.C Markets to the Referrer during the promotion period and satisfy the other criteria contained in these Terms.
- The Referrer will be eligible to receive the bonus amount when the following condition is met:
- The Referred clients submits an application for a live account with B.I.C Markets and be successful in their application; and
- The Referred client makes a successful initial deposit of USD $500 or more into his/her trading account within one (1) month of the account approval date.
- The Bonus means $100 or equivalent of the live account base currency.
- For the purpose of this offer, a new client will be regarded as an applicant or a close affiliate of an applicant who has never registered to apply for a live account with B.I.C Markets and is accepted by B.I.C Markets. B.I.C Markets will in its sole discretion determine whether an applicant is a genuine new client by assessing whether the applicant is associated or affiliated with any other existing account holder with B.I.C Markets, including those with previously closed accounts.
- Each applicant is only permitted to participate in the offer once. The bonus amount cannot be transferred to any other person, account holder or account.
- At the end of each calendar month, B.I.C Markets will check eligible accounts and the bonus will be credited to the Referrer’s account within 5 (five) business days of the next calendar month.
- The Bonus is based on the Referred Client’s initial deposit only and cannot be applied to any subsequent deposits by the Referred Client.
- The Referrer must not promote themselves as an agent, IB or Affiliate of B.I.C Markets.
- Only transactions in relation to maintaining open positions will be counted towards lots calculation. Please note that 1 lot = 100,000 units of the first named currency (i.e. the base currency) of the currency pair.
General Terms and Conditions
The following conditions apply to all offers, unless explicitly stated otherwise:
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All B.I.C Markets offers are only available in accordance with applicable law.
- B.I.C Markets offers are not designed to alter or modify an individual’s risk preference or encourage individuals to trade in a manner inconsistent with their own trading strategies.
- Clients should ensure that they operate their trading account in a manner consistent with their trading comfort level.
- New Accounts are subject to approval as per B.I.C Market’s account opening procedure. Individuals who apply for an account must check their local laws and regulations before applying for an account with B.I.C Markets.
- Client referred by a PAMM/MAMM or money manager are not eligible to participate in B.I.C Markets offers.
- B.I.C Markets reserves the right to decline any application or indication to participate in any promotion at its sole discretion, without the need to provide any justification or explain the reasons for such a decline.
- B.I.C Markets at its sole discretion can exclude a client from participating in its offers or promotions if it believes of a suspected fraudulent activity or an action by a client is found to in violation of its Accounts Terms and Conditions or the offer/promotion Terms and Conditions. In case of a breach, B.I.C Markets reserves the right to deduct any bonus amounts.
- B.I.C Markets may at any time make changes to these terms and conditions and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on B.I.C Markets website. You are advised to revise these Terms regularly, and by your continued use of B.I.C Markets website and services that you accept any such modified terms. B.I.C Markets reserves the right to modify or cancel any offers at its sole discretion at any time.
- B.I.C Markets may at any time, at its sole discretion, cease or discontinue any of its promotions.
- All B.I.C Markets promotions only apply to B.I.C Markets standard accounts unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- B.I.C Markets will not be liable for any loss, costs, expense or damage which may be suffered in connection with this offer and which by law may not be excluded by these Terms.
- If these terms and conditions are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the terms shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- If your Account is closed or suspended, B.I.C Markets may cancel the bonus in your Account, along with any profits made from this offer.
- This offer is limited to one applicant per IP address. All B.I.C Markets promotions only apply to standard accounts unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Only accounts with leverage of 1:100 or less are eligible for this offer.
- Only transactions in FX Contracts apply to this offer.
- You must be over 18 years of age to register to apply for an account.
- B.I.C Markets may amend or discontinue this offer without any prior notice to current or prospective applicants and without having to compensate anyone for that.
- If B.I.C Markets suspects a client has abused or attempted to abuse this offer to the detriment of B.I.C Markets beyond the intention of the offer, then B.I.C Markets may deny, cancel or withdraw the offer to that client, and either temporarily or permanently terminate that client’s access to the online services and suspend or close the client’s account. This may also apply if client has breached B.I.C Markets Account Terms and Conditions.
- The applicant acknowledges and agrees that for an account to be established and accepted by B.I.C Markets, B.I.C Markets is required to perform identification checks in accordance with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing laws and regulations (AML/CTF Laws). B.I.C Markets may, in its sole discretion, choose to reject an application if it is not satisfied as to the applicant’s identity or if it suspects on reasonable grounds that by accepting an application, B.I.C Markets may breach the AML/CTF Laws.